You can find rice in almost every part of India and most of the people’s tastes and preferences tend to be rice because rice is taken into account as a staple food. the rationale being it fulfills the essential necessities of the generation.
Earlier, Indian mothers use traditional cookers which have limited options and these sorts of cookers aren’t convenient to use.
That’s the rationale why the buyer shifts to an electric rice cooker. one of the simplest ways of electric rice cooker is that it steams the rice and gets fermented easily when it soaks the water.
But the main problem is which most of the people face:- They boil the rice and maybe it’s an honest option within the first place but whenever they drain the water after boiling the rice, tons of major nutrients also are soaked which loses the standard of the rice.
So, just one option is left: just steam the rice with the assistance of an electric rice cooker. it’s imperative to use an electric rice cooker and fits specifically in variants like Basmati and Indrayani rice.
If you’re facing trouble while cooking the rice on the LPG gas range, then you would like not to worry about it. there’s an honest inclination to cook rice with perfection. That’s the sweetness of the best small rice cooker.
Some of the great points about Best electric rice cooker Review:-
- Easy and convenient to use
- Brings quality of the rice
- Ferments the rice temperature easily
If you’re facing difficulty in selecting an Automatic electric rice cooker, then don’t worry you’re at the proper place where we’ve listed the best electric rice cooker review in India which tempts your hunger and your mouth gets carved so easily.
So without wasting some time, let’s see
Which 5 Best electric rice cooker review in India 2021 fulfills your requirements:-
- Prestige 1.0 liters small electric rice cooker ( Color:- Reddish white)
Since its evolution, the brand prestige found super according to providing the simplest quality in terms of performance, functionality, and usefulness.
It has been accoladed in its area of retail and excellence in terms of performance and usefulness. That’s the rationale why we pick this electric rice cooker for you.
This prestige rice cooker offers more options than simply cooking rice and is one of the best small rice cooker. It has also been listed in the best electric rice cooker review in India 2019.
It has an option of creating soup, stew, making idlis, steam veggies, mutton, pulao, and lots of others within the most convenient way.
- This cooking pan is often stored easily.
- This electric rice cooker is often easy to use
- Has the capacity to consume 700 watts of power
- This electric rice cooker comes with the simplest feature:- Automatically switch mode which will be controlled easily and you’ll close up the switch to stay the cooked rice warm.
- It gives 2 rice cooking pans and bowls which are made from aluminum.
- In terms of aesthetics, it’s an appealing print design
- 1kg of space for storing in terms of cooking
- Easier mobility because it brings detachable cord which may be moved easily
- You can measure the cup so as to live the rice in such an electric rice cooker
- The main disadvantage is it gives one year warranty
- Rice sometimes takes time to ferment and stick with the rock bottom of the bowl which is formed from aluminum.
- It uses non-stick technologies
- Panasonic SR-WA18 E 4.4-Litre Automatic Electric Rice Cooker (Color:- Greyish white)
It has been listed in the best electric rice cooker review in India 2018 and best electric rice cooker review in India 2017. It may be a 4.4-liter automatic electric rice cooker from Panasonic and if you’ve got an outsized family then this electric cooker is suitable for you.
The reason being is that this electric rice cooker has the pre capacity to cook 1.8 kg of rice easily because it brings 1.8 liters of space.
This seems to be quite enough if you’ve got 4-5 members in your family.
- This 6 cups electric rice cooker has the utility to cook the rich automatically
- It comes in an auto cut-off mode which relieves your burden to manually shift
- You will also get an anodized aluminum plated pan with this electric rice cooker
- It is durable and features a long life duration because it doesn’t get corroded easily.
The best part of this electric rice cooker is that when the rice is cooked, you’ll turn the lid of the cooker to stay the nice and cozy mode active and it’ll keep the cooked rice warm for you
You will get the inside track holder with this rice cooker which can assist you to serve the rice
You get 2 years warranty in terms of product and 5 years warranty in terms of the heater
- After an extended time, the rice becomes thick which is difficult to chew
- Bajaj RCX 5 1.8 liter electric rice cooker
The next best product which we select for you is Bajaj RCX Electric Rice Cooker which features a 1.8-liter cooking capacity that’s enough for 4-5 members.
This electric rice cooker is formed from high plated aluminum and it’s a far better finish also in terms of aesthetics.
- This cooker has an aluminum plated which may be a good conductor of warmth
- Best design in terms of aesthetics
- The lid used is formed of chrome steel
- Total warranty of two years
- Consumes 550 watts of power
- Saves electricity
- Cooks 900 gms of rice
- Well lit storage capacity
- The rice didn’t stick at the rock bottom of the bowl. That’s the simplest part of this electric rice cooker.
- Tools end of the day to cook the rice, sometimes this electric cooker tools even 30-35 minutes
- This electric cooker only cook vegetarian food
- Pigeon by Stovekraft Joy Rice Cooker 1.8 Liters
The next electric rice cooker which we select for you is from the brand:- Pigeon.
This is a reliable brand and lots of top chefs use this sort of electrical cookers like Sanjeev Kapoor, Tarla Dalal, Vikas Khanna, Ranveer Brar, and therefore the list goes on.
This rice cooker features a 1.8-liters capacity which is sweet for little relations.
- This type of rice cooker comes with a chrome steel lid
- You get a spatula also rice bowl with this electric cooker
- The power rating of 400 watts and comes in 1.8-liters capacity
- Saves electricity and straightforward to use
- The rice gets boiled easily
- Limited for little members
- Rice bowl isn’t upto the mark
- It cooks just one kg of rice, limited storage capacity
- Kent- 16012 Rice and Steam electric rice Cooker 860-Watt
The last best electric cooker within the top 5 which we pick you is Kent 0.9 liters rice cooker.
Kent is taken into account as one of the pioneer brands when it involves electronic products.
Its creative style and classy design in terms of aesthetics make it a lunch box that will be carried easily once you are alleged to be at the workplace.
- Stylish in terms of aesthetics
- High storage capacity
- This rice cooker can cook about 0.9 liters during a single way
- Economical and straightforward to use
- User friendly
- Come with the timer
- Includes 1-year warranty
- Warm settings are available in order that once cooked you’ll keep the rice warm
- Includes different settings for white also as rice
- Quality isn’t good
- Only a 0.9-liter small rice cooker is out there which isn’t an honest sign electric rice cooker that tempts your hunger
If you want to look for DSLR’s , you can check out my article
If you want to look for best microwave oven so that your food gets prepared easily, you can check out this article